Some practical information:
- Useful phone numbers: hotel reception: (32)(0)84 219 411 (after 10 pm, it may take some time, so be patient); taverna (a restaurant inside the hotel) (32) (0)84 219 427). Taxis Hotton: (32) (0)473 928 469 (cell phone number);
taxis Verrecas (32) (0)475 849 794 (cell phone) or 084 31 26 81.
- Apart from the conference room, there will be another
(smaller) room at our disposal -both will be open from 8.30 am to 11 pm.
- In both rooms, there will be a limited number of adsl connections (bring your cable) -however in the hotel and on the grounds we can access wifi modulo a fee.
- There will be no lunch organized on arrival on sunday, but one
can get some food and drinks at a place in the hotel called "the taverna" (open till midnight from which there is an entrance to the hotel in case of late arrival).
- There are tennis courts in free access (bring your racket...) and there are nice walking paths not too far from the hotel (bring your walking shoes...).
Price(s) per person: 538,50 euros (for a single room); 476 euros (for a
double room); 390,5 (+8*) euros for accompagying persons.
This includes from Sunday 20 April (15pm) until Friday 25 April (16pm):
- Four coffees/teas a day,
- Lunches and dinners (with water but no alcoholic drinks are covered by the package conference),
- Castle visit*on Tuesday with beer tasting...,
- Shuttles on Sunday and on Friday,
The conference hotel allows the payment by one of the following ways:
- American express
- Master card
- Belgian card
- French blue card is not accepted by the hotel
In La Roche-en-Ardennes there are two international self-banking near to the hotel where you can withdraw money if needed.